Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Self-Motivated

As I often get scorn and insults from some people, I still always trying not to upset as well as possible, I just pray to God so that the jeers and insults that would be a glory on someday.

When I was hated by without reason by some people, I still always trying not to upset and hate it, I just pray to God so that the hatred that would be an affection on someday.

When I feel hurt by some people, I always keep trying not to revenge and retaliate for hurt, I just pray to God so that the pain was going to be a happiness at some time later.

And as I often get an assortment of problems of life, I always keep trying not to complain because of it. 
I just pray to God in order to quagmire-menjadikanku a problem will be more patient and sincere take it.

It feels difficult indeed ..!!
But that is not a reason to make myself as a person who easily succumb to achieve a good life in this world and the hereafter.


                                                                            -morningpearls- 

No comments:

Post a Comment