Saturday, November 3, 2012

Assalamu, it's been a while...

Long time no see...
   Now i'm here in UNIMAS doing Political Science. Some might like it but some might not, as for me, this is the best deal to accomplish my dream inshAllah. I'd like to make some sharing, which i think it is the best way to express what i feel here in UNIMAS.
   I had changed. People including friends & family noticed me changing. But honestly, i just found the real me, something like who I am. Its not about being transformed, but it is something like discovering the real me.
   Okay, doing social science make me extra concern about the world and its society. It is more and less open my mind & give me extra ideas about how the world goes and spinned!
I was surrounded by variety kind of people and their thought respectively. In order for me to enhance myself to accomplish a better future of mine, i must strictly choose the best person to be my buddy & to share his opinion, whatever opinion as long as it help me to get new ideas from day to day. But still, i can became a friend to everybody.
   Another issue, assignment are like a ton here. I don't think assignment are needed to evaluating students intelligence. Student are advanced nowadays that they are tend to do plagiarism. But at the end of the day, marks are given based on assignment, which is I think it is not fair at all. Honestly, I got nothing from assignment, except for tiring and boring. I don't get the knowledge, & the message neither. It has something to do with our Ministry of Education.
   So, daa~

No comments:

Post a Comment