Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SoulMate, It Is a Fitrah

Allah did not forbid us from admiring or loving someone. He allows us, humankind, to love each other. Because He is the one who create us with this feeling, and it called fitrah. It is fitrah to love somebody. But still we have our syariah rule, where we are not allowed to go beyond the non-muhrim limitation.

   What I did was, every time I miss that particular person, I will expressed my feeling by making dua to Allah The Almighty. I will pray the best for him. I'll ask Allah whether he is my mate, and guide me towards a better future. One of the ulama' said that when you are missing someone, go put your hand close to your chest, recite Al-Fatihah and make dua to Allah so that particular person will feel that longing feeling as well, in order to unites both feelings. It is a right way in order to have that someone, instead of go coupling.

   I am in that mood of love. I wont prevent this feeling like what certain pious people do. Because I know it is a fitrah right. So I'll deals this in a right way. InshAllah will see what will happen next =) . Allah bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment