Tuesday, November 27, 2012

That So Current Demands!

I got variety of events to be implemented. I got at least 2 meetings ( at most 4) every week, and frequently clash with one another. I have to update in average 3 assignments for every day in my week. I must cover that subjects that I'm weak at everyday. I have to also deal with my routine, as a student who live independently. I have to wash my clothes, and dried them, which is I hate it very much. I must prepare my foods for breakfast, lunch, and dinner by myself.

   So, do you think that a common girl/woman like me is able to deal with this kind of student life? I get stressed at sometime, well it's common, it is one way of responding to a problems. I try to motivate myself, to always entertain these busy-s nicely. Well, I am a moslem, so I have Allah to help me.

   Think positively, treat that busy-s nicely, smiles at them. They are just a life pattern that you must accept and deal with. They are nothing but interference kind of things. Allah bless me.

No comments:

Post a Comment